Upon receiving your initial email inviting you to begin the application process for Department of Child Safety you must complete and submit the documents listed below. Declining to submit these documents will indicate that you are no longer interested in being considered for this position.
Please complete and email to [email protected]. The following documents should be returned as soon as possible in order to complete the process:
- Application for Employment (1 MB PDF)
- Certification of Criminal Offense (40 KB PDF)
- Direct Service Position Job Supplement (DCS-1035A) (85 KB DOC)
- Direct Service Position Job Supplement Part II (DCS-1036A) (40 KB DOC)
- Consent to Release DCS Information for Employment Purposes (DCS-1037A) (40 KB DOC)
- Job Functions and Employment Requirements (213 KB PDF)
Please also indicate in your response the cities where you are interested in working.
The DCS Recruiting Team will review your documents and conduct a background check. If you successfully pass this stage, you will be scheduled for an interview.
Please also ensure that you have the following required documents available for you to bring to the interview:
- Arizona driver license
- Proof of car insurance
- Valid car registration
- Valid Arizona fingerprint clearance card that meets DES Level one requirements; otherwise fingerprinting will be conducted on-site.
Please address any questions or concerns to [email protected].