Thank you for your interest in becoming a foster parent.
For the safety and benefit of every child in foster care, the foster parent licensing process is very detailed. We want you to understand what is involved throughout the process and help you each step of the way.
There are many variables that affect the process and the timeframe, but use the information here to help you get started and meet each requirement so you can start making a difference in the life of a child as soon as possible.
- Become a licensed foster parent (for more information, call 1-877-KIDS-NEEDU or 1-877-543-7633).
- Provide permanency for a child through adoption. (for more information, call 1-877-KIDS-NEEDU or 1-877-543-7633).
Arizona's Children Waiting for Adoption
There are many Arizona children waiting to be part of a family. Thank you for visiting the Arizona photolisting website to learn more about these children. Some of the waiting children have special educational, emotional or medical needs; this information is confidential and does not appear in their profiles. More detailed information about the children can be shared with adoptive parents as they complete the adoption preparation process.
To Meet The Kids:
- Browse through a list of all Arizona waiting children or
- Search based on the type of child(ren) you would like to adopt.
- Visit the Adoption section of our website to learn about adoption in Arizona.
- Contact Us to inquire by email.