- The online reporting service is separated into five sections:
- Section I: We ask you to identify yourself and tell us what type of reporting source you are (i.e. – school, law enforcement, etc.). You can use the online reporting service as a one-time user, or you can become a registered user with a secure user name and password.
- Section II: We gather information regarding the child(ren) such as their age, school/daycare or where the child(ren) can be located.
- Section III: We inquire about the adult profile so that we can understand who was involved in the alleged abuse and/or neglect.
- Section IV: We ask you about what happened. This is your opportunity to tell us what your concerns are.
- Section V: We ask you to tell us about the child and adult functioning as well as any other details you think will help ensure the safety of the child(ren) you are concerned about.
- After submitting your concern, you will be able to print a copy of the document to keep for your confidential records.
- You will receive a unique form number that will be associated with the concern you submitted.
- If you do not receive a form number your concern was not submitted.
- Some of the questions we ask you will require a response before you are able to continue and/or submit your concern.
** The system will time out after being idle for 20 minutes, and any information you have entered will be lost.
Note: The online reporting service for mandated reporters website is only for mandated reporters to report situations that do not require an emergency response. An emergency is a situation where a child faces an immediate risk of abuse or neglect that could result in death or serious harm.