Taking Care of the Caregiver
Have you recently received a call from DCS CHP?
We are reaching out with important health plan information. If you receive a call from a DCS CHP Resource Coordination team member, this would be to discuss available tools and resources to help you work toward the child’s wellness goals.
Here’s what you can expect from the call:
- How to get the Mercy Care DCS CHP member handbook and use the Member ID Card
- How to select healthcare providers and pharmacies
- Review child or youth’s health care benefits including Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) and well-child, dental, vision and behavioral health services
- Review health appointments needed within the first 30 days of entry into out of home care
- Important contact information for health plan staff and other professionals who can assist you; and
- Referrals to community resources