For all medical emergencies, dial 911 immediately. If you or a child or youth in your care are facing a behavioral health crisis, you can call one of the Arizona crisis lines listed below. Call anytime, 24/7, for crisis intervention, support and referrals.
- Central Arizona Crisis Line (serves Maricopa County):602-222-9444 or 1-800-631-1314 (toll-free) TTY: 602-274-3360 or 800-327-9254
- Northern Arizona Crisis Line (serves Apache, Coconino, Gila, Mohave, Navajo and Yavapai counties): 1-877-756-4090
- Southern Arizona Crisis Line (serves Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, and Yuma counties or the San Carlos Apache Reservation): 1-866-495-6735
- Gila River and Ak-Chin Indian Communities: 1-800-259-3449
- Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community: 1-855-331-6432