NEW MEMBER ID CARDS
Caregivers should receive a Mercy Care DCS CHP Welcome Packet, which includes a new Member ID card. This new ID card is what you will use to get services from a health care provider or pharmacy. You will still be able to get services for the child in your care during this time without the Member ID card. There will be no interruption in getting or receiving care and services.
IF THE CHILD NEEDS CARE BEFORE YOU RECEIVE THE NEW ID CARD, HERE’S WHAT TO DO
- Bring a copy of this notification with you to the provider or pharmacy, or show it to them on your mobile phone or other mobile device. Click here to print.
- Show the child’s CMDP ID card, if you have one. It will have the child’s identification number on it. Tell the provider that Mercy Care is the payor and they can confirm eligibility by visiting our website at www.mercycareaz.org (link is external) and clicking on the link in the upper right corner that reads “Family Connect.”
- Show the provider or pharmacy the child’s Notice of Providers form.
- Tell the provider or pharmacy the new health plan’s name is Mercy Care DCS CHP and that Mercy Care is the payor.
- Tell the provider they can verify your child’s information on our secure provider portal, located on our website at www.mercycareaz.org. In the upper right hand corner they should look for the link that says DCS CHP Family Connect.
- If the provider or pharmacy has trouble verifying the child's information, ask them to call Mercy Care DCS CHP Member Services at 1-602-212-4983 or 1-833-711-0776 (TTY/TDD 711).
Go to the CHP home page
View more CHP news and updates
Find CHP contacts